What is a TLC (Tender-Loving-Care) Ministry?
God's Word repeatedly encourages us to care for one another. At Heart of the Shepherd, we pray that our Tender, Loving, Care (TLC) for one another is what our many ministries, church-related activities and events are all about. This is especially true when it comes to our TLC (Tender Loving Care) Ministry. A TLC is a group of 8 to 12 people who gather together in the comfort of homes, at the church or other designated locations to grow in our relationship with our Lord and share our "TLC" for each other.
Interested in participating in, hosting or leading in a TLC Group? Need more information or have questions? Please contact either Todd Dickinson 517-548-5563.
- They get together the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month, 6:30 pm. Location is in the Grulke home. Study is led by Pastor Grulke. Contact: Pastor Grulke, 517-552-7218
- They get together the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, 7:00 pm. Location is in the Herndon home. Study is led by Mark Fosdick. Contact: Mark Fosdick, 517-223-9812
- They get together 2nd and 4th Thursdays , 7:00 pm. Location is at the Church. Contact Pastor John, 517-552-7218
- They get together every other Saturday at 5:30 pm. Location varies. Study is led by Jeff Hoffman. Contact: Jeff Hoffman, 517-548-5146
- They get together the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month, 6:30 pm. Location is at the church. Topics have ranged from movies or books of the Bible to social events like an evening out together. Focus is always on living our faith. Study is led by Dale Noel. Contact: Dale Noel, 517-545-3914
- They get together the 2nd and 4th Monday of each month, 6:30 pm. Location is at the Church. Study is led by Kim Sandin. Contact: Kim Sandin, 517-449-1856
Thursday Morning TLC:
- They get together every Thursday morning, 10:00 am. Location is at the Church. This group is the 55 and older - JOY (Jesus Older Youth). Contact: Pastor Grulke, 517-552-7218
Women's Circle of Prayer
- All women and friends of HOTS are invited to join us in prayer the first Saturday of every month at 9:00am in the gathering area. Take this opportunity to grow in your prayer life and watch God do amazing things in your family, church and community through prayer.